Children don’t come with a manual. This page is designed to give parents/caregivers tips and resources related to issues surrounding children. Below you will find a unique set of resources from trusted sources:
- MomsRising- MomsRising takes on the most critical
issues facing women, mothers, and families, by mobilizing massive grassroots actions.
- Kid Pointz® -Parenting Tips and Free Kids Charts. All-in-one resource center with Classroom Behavior Tools, Parenting Articles and Kids Reward System.
- Healthy Children.org- American Academy of Pediatricians
- Safe Kids North Carolina-an organization whose mission is to prevent accidental childhood injury, the leading killer of children age 14 and younger. This website covers a number of topic areas including car seat safety, bike safety, water safety, fire safety and much more. Interactive games for children and information for parents.
- Have your Car Seat checked for proper installation locally. Click here for more information.
- Parenting Resources page from Safe Child NC, tips for holidays, parental stress, discipline, and more.
- Buckle Bear – Interactive Safety Website for Children.
- Product Recalls - U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission