May 1, 2012 in Uncategorized
Sixth Annual Beaufort-Hyde Partnership for Children’s Ms. Emma Children’s Service Award
Beaufort/Hyde Partnership for Children would like to recognize an outstanding individual or organization that is investing in young children and families in Beaufort and Hyde Counties. During our Annual Meeting, the Partnership will recognize a “champion” who has made a difference in the lives of young children and families.
Nominees may be individuals, groups, organizations, or businesses that have made a substantial contribution to young children and families in Beaufort and/or Hyde County. We are inviting nominations to identify “champions” who demonstrate many or all of the following characteristics:
- Dedication to developing services for young children, Kindergarten age and younger, in Beaufort and/or Hyde County.
- Commitment to working in partnership with community agencies and/or volunteers.
- Advocate for improved public policy and/or services for young children.
- Inspires others to greater service for young children.
- Demonstrates leadership in services or issues for young children and families.
- Working at least one year in the area for which they are being nominated.
Please complete the service award nomination form and submit to the Partnership office by 5:00 p.m. on May 18, 2012. If you need more information or have any questions regarding our Award, please contact:
Lisa Woolard, Executive Director
252-975-4667, ext. 3