Below is a link for our current quarterly trainings:
Beaufort-Hyde Partnership for Children’s Training Schedule (January – March 2014)
- Pre-registration is required for all workshops and will be accepted until 5pm the day before the workshop is held.
- There is a $35.00 fee for all returned checks.
- Beaufort-Hyde Partnership for Children is not responsible for registration forms or payment lost in the mail.
- No refunds will be issued.
- All trainings are held at the Beaufort-Hyde Partnership for Children Office (unless otherwise noted).
- Due to limited space, children may not attend. If you would like for your spouse to attend they must pre-register and pay in advance.
- *Trainings subject to cancellation if fewer than 5 participants are registered, unless otherwise noted in the training description.
- *Trainings subject to cancellation within 72 hours of the training event if the minimum number of participants required for the training event has not been met.
- You MUST pre-register for all trainings. If you cannot attend, you must notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to do so may prevent you from attending future trainings. Missing a FREE training without 24 hour notice will forfeit your ability to attend any FREE trainings during the remainder of the fiscal year.
FOR CHILD CARE PROVIDERS EMPLOYED WITH PROGRAMS OUTSIDE OF REGION 2, an additional $5.00 fee per DCDEE training and an additional $10 fee per CEU training will be charged. Please contact us for more details (252-975-4647 ext. 5).
Additional Training Opportunities
Region 2 Training Calendar (Beaufort, Craven, Hyde, Pamlico, Tyrrell, and Washington Counties)
T.E.A.C.H. Scholarships Available For Early Care and Education System Professionals! Click here for more information
If you have any questions or concerns contact Carroll Worrell-Barnes at 252-975-4647 ext. 5